Friday, July 30, 2010

Good Morning all,
Today is beautiful. The humidy is finally gone. The sun is shining and the temperture is just right. Which it could be like this all year. Perfect weather.
Anyway I really have the urge to do some crafting today but have to continue packing.
We made some real progress yesterday. I thought I would share some pictures of our new home.
I have been getting alot of inspiration from your blogs on decorating primstyle. I just love the way it makes your house feel like a home! Thanks to all of you.
Blessings,
Lori

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori!

    Wow look at all that space! Love those counters in the kitchen. Pretty nice day out here too!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to image what it will look like when I'm done decorating. Those are not my things in the pictures. Going primitive.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, you've got lots of room to decorate, even though it's beautiful now, and think of how it will look as you continue to make it a home.

    ReplyDelete